Our Integrated Commissioning Team works with our providers and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to oversee and support the raising of quality and service delivery standards.
How we work with our local adult care market
Our Integrated Commissioning Team support providers by:
- Managing and monitoring contracts to enable you to improve quality through an agreed quality management performance framework.
- Providing a named contract manager and quality assurance officer to support you. This includes assisting with any queries you may have relating to performance management of the contract and use of our quality assurance resource tool to help improve services.
- Following the commissioning cycle to develop new service requirements as identified in our Market Position Statement and meeting the objectives set within our
Rochdale Borough Locality Plan for health and wellbeing.
- Providing up-to-date information on potential future commissioning opportunities through the provision of a Market Position Statement.
- Ensuring providers are updated on the Rochdale Borough Locality Plan for health and wellbeing.
- Developing positive working relationships and working with key stakeholders to ensure quality services are provided.
- Local market shaping to encourage a quality service offer, along with choice, across the borough of Rochdale.
- Providing a forum, to assess the market and the potential impact of national and Greater Manchester initiatives through regular meetings with providers.
- Continuing to develop the range and quality of services on offer at a local level.