Early Bird discount
Book your place now for the Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon or 10K and save with our special ‘early bird’ rates available on the first 300 places.
There’s £7 off the half marathon and £4 off the 10K. This early bird offer only applies to the first 300 places and will end on Saturday, 31 March 2018 or as soon as the 300th place is sold.
About the races
Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon, 10K and Fun Run returns for its fourth year on Sunday, 7 October 2018. It’s one of the highlights of our sporting calendar and has already helped raise thousands for local and national charities.
Whichever run you choose, you'll be starting and finishing at the stunning Rochdale Town Hall, one of the finest buildings in Europe.
Our new traffic-free courses retain an exciting and varied feel, taking you on a tour of our historic town and breath-taking countryside.
All courses will be fully marshalled, signed and have water stations at regular intervals. All runs will be chip timed. There'll be a medal, technical t-shirt and goodie bag for completing the half marathon and 10K. Fun Run entrants receive a medal.
Your race number
You can pick up your race number on Saturday, 6 October 2018 from Rochdale Town Hall from 10am-4pm, or on the morning of the event from 8am-9.30am.
Enter the races as an individual or a team
Online entries are open for:
- The half marathon and 10k now
- The fun run on Monday, 2 July 2018.
Our corporate package enables a company to pay for and administer entries for their staff. For every 10 entries you'll also get a FREE place. Running alongside your workmates can be a lot of fun and this is a great way to inspire a workplace, set a challenge and motivate employees to be active and take part in this great event. If you're a business wanting to take part in any of the events, email
We are happy to offer FREE entry to athletes who have achieved the following times in 2016/17.
- Marathon under 2:35 for men and 2:55 for women.
- Half Marathon under 1:12 for men and 1:23 for women.
- 10K under 32 minutes for men and 38 minutes for women.
Evidence is required, please email
email@example.com for more information. We will have some great prizes up for grabs.
- The minimum age for entering
- The half marathon is 17 years old on Sunday, 7 October 2018
- The 10K is 16 years old on Sunday, 7 October 2018
- The Fun Run is 4 years old on Sunday, 7 October 2018
- There'll be a cut-off time of 3 hours for completion from the start of the Half Marathon.
- For your own safety, the safety of other runners and members of the public, the wearing of head/earphones or similar device is not permitted in this event. Automatic disqualification from race results may follow for any competitors ignoring this instruction.
Raise money for charity
Our official charity for 2018 is Springhill Hospice. The Rochdale-based charity provides care for people with life-limiting illnesses.
Set up your Springhill Hospice fundraising page
You are welcome to raise money for any other charity/cause of your choice and you can easily set up a web page to collect your donations through websites including
JustGiving GoFundMe or
Stay up-to-date through social media
Stay updated on Twitter @RochdaleHalf,