See if there are any reported changes to your bin collections and find out what happens with collections during bad weather.
Reported bin collection changes
Daily bin collection changes: there can be unplanned changes we need to make to our bin collection schedule, for example we may not be able to empty bins if there is a blocked lane or we have vehicle breakdowns. You can get the latest updates on our social media channels:
Scheduled bin collection changes: we may make planned changes to our bin collections schedule, for example over the Christmas and New Year period. The table below lists changes to our scheduled bin collection service.
Severe weather conditions
We'll always do our best to collect your waste. During severe weather conditions, it will sometimes take us longer than usual.
Bin collections during bad weather - includes what you should do if your bin hasn't been collected due to severe weather, why we may have stopped collecting bins, how you can help with bin collections in severe weather and more.
Good to know
What goes in my bins? Find out what types of items go into each bin. Includes what to do with extra recycling.
- Putting your bins out for collection - what to do if your bin hasn't been collected and more.
- There are
no changes to bin collections on bank holidays,
except over Christmas and New Year.
- There are no bin collections scheduled on a Monday, unless otherwise indicated, so there is no change to bin collections on Bank holidays.
- Your bins will be collected on the same day as usual over Easter and Good Friday.
- If you don't know which day your bin is normally collected, you can check by using our
bin collection calendar.
- The household recycling centres (rubbish tips) are open every day of the year except for Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Details of your waste and recycling sites.
- You must put your bin out no later than 7am on your collection day. If your bins are not available for collection when we visit your property, we will not return.
- If you think we've missed your bin,
report a missed bin collection.