On this page:
What are planning and development briefs?
Planning and development briefs contain guidance on how large, complex or sensitive sites in the borough should be developed. They may include:
- Constraints and opportunities of the site
- Any policies which apply to the site
- Details on access, design and landscaping of the site
- What we'd like the site to be used for
- Anything we wouldn't like the site to be used for
Current adopted planning and development briefs
These are the current adopted planning and development briefs
Proposed planning and development briefs
There are currently no draft planning and development briefs.
What are Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)?
Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) build on and provide additional guidance to help in the interpretation of our core strategy.
We've created the SPDs to help you, especially if you're a developer, better understand:
- The intentions of our local plan.
- The steps you'll need to go through to submit a planning application.
- The information you'll need to supply to support a planning application for these sites.
Retail and food SPDs:
Environment and nature SPDs:
Design guides SPDs:
Specific sites in the borough SPDs:
There are currently no draft supplementary planning documents.