If you think a building is dangerous ring us giving the
- Address of the dangerous building.
- Type of danger eg leaning walls, broken windows on an
- Your name and phone number.
What happens next?
We aim to:
- Visit the property within 2 hours to assess whether
there's an imminent danger to public safety.
- Contact the owner to give them the opportunity to have the
danger removed themselves.
- Make the property safe if we can't contact the owner.
- Make a risk assessment and, if necessary, board up empty
Dangerous buildings are the responsibility of the building owner,
however if necessary we can carry out emergency work to make
the building safe and recover all reasonable costs incurred from