Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
  Non-Javascript users can confirm they have successfully signed out of MyAccount by clicking here

Report noise nuisance

If you regularly experience problems with noise like loud music, rowdy pubs and parties, or barking dogs, let us know by completing the form below.

Contact your housing provider if you're a tenant to see if they can help with the situation.

Report noise nuisance (opens in a new window)

We can normally resolve noisy neighbour disputes amicably by being a diplomatic negotiator on your behalf. We do have the powers to prosecute individuals and organisations or seize equipment under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 if needed.