To make a payment, using our secure connection, you'll need details including:
- Your reference and account number which you'll find on your invoice or notice
- A debit or credit card to pay (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Visa and Electron)
- The amount you need to pay
Paying online is easier and more secure.
Please note: we're aware the processing of your online payment is slow and are working towards a resolution. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for continuing to help us save money by using our digital services.
Pay Council Tax, parking fines and more
- A sundry debtor payment such as home care and residential accommodation charges, Careline charges, ground rents, garage rents, allotments, rent of land.
- Parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Business rates
- Your Trust (Link4Life) invoices
- Council Tax
- BID (Business Improvement District) Bill
- Benefit overpayments
Pay an enforcement fine for
- An abandoned vehicle
- Failing to clean up after your dog
- Failing to produce waste documents (trade waste)
- Selling vehicles on a highway
- Repairing vehicles on a highway