Skip to main content Skip to accessibility

Report problems with signs, name plates, road markings or street furniture

​​​​​​Street furniture refers to all the equipment placed in, on, or over the highway for the safety and convenience of the public. Typical items include bollards, street name plates, traffic signs, railings, benches and cycle racks.

Report problems with street furniture (opens in a new window)