Skip to main content Skip to accessibility

Report road problems


Popular services in this section

Report street lighting problems icon

Report street lighting problems

Tell us about urgent problems and any non-emergency repairs required to street lights.

Report problematic manhole covers icon

Report problematic manhole covers

Tell us about raised, sunken, broken or noisy manhole covers, as well as blocked gullies and flooding.

Report signs and markings
problems icon

Report signs and markings problems

Let us know about problems with signs, name plates, road markings or street furniture.

Report a pothole icon

Report a pothole

Inform us of potholes as well as any other damage to roads.

Report damaged pavements icon

Report damaged pavements

Give details of damage or problems with pavements, footways and kerbs.

Report an abandoned vehicle icon

Report an abandoned vehicle

Find out how to report a suspected abandoned vehicle.

Report a spillage icon

Report a spillage

Inform us of a recent spillage on a highway, road or pavement.

Report faulty traffic signals icon

Transport for Greater Manchester deals with problems to permanent traffic signals.