Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
  Non-Javascript users can confirm they have successfully signed out of MyAccount by clicking here

Simple Slider

Emergencies and crime prevention

Popular services in this section

Emergency contact details icon

Emergency contact details

Contact centre numbers for all emergency council services.

Flooding icon


Check for flood alerts or report a flood.

Winter weather disruption icon

Winter weather disruption

Check for service changes and advice for when it snows.

Severe weather warnings icon

Severe weather warnings

Keep up-to-date in severe weather.

Refer someone at risk of radicalisation icon

Refer someone at risk of radicalisation

Help prevent someone you know from becoming a terrorist or supporting terrorism by referring them to our radicalisation support programme.

Climate change and sustainability icon

Climate change and sustainability

We declared a climate emergency in 2019.

More services

News in an emergency icon

News in an emergency

Details of how to access news in an emergency.

Major incidents icon

Major incidents

Preparing and responding to major incidents including flooding, gales and high winds, snow and more. 

Social and psychological support in an
emergency icon

Social and psychological support in an emergency

If you're affected by a major incident contact us to access a range of social and psychological support services.

Protecting your property icon

Protecting your property

Find out how to take a few extra precautions to protect your property.

Roadworks icon


Find out what roadworks are going on in the borough and if any affect you.

Other services

  • Scams - includes what scams are and how to report them.

Stopping nuisance calls

Your phone company should have procedures which deal with malicious, obscene or harassing phone calls. Call them and they will advise you on what to do. Report any council incidents using our corporate complaints and compliments services.

More about stopping nuisance calls on the CAB website