Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
  Non-Javascript users can confirm they have successfully signed out of MyAccount by clicking here

Credit licence

​​If a business offers credit or lends money to consumers, or allows customers time to pay for goods and services, it must be authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, or have interim permission.

For further information visit the Financial Conduct Authority websi​​​​​te