You can download a range of digital books from Rochdale Libraries, these include eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eGraphicnovels and eMagazines. Loans automatically expire at the end of the lending period so there are no late fees or fines to pay. You'll need to join the library and set up a FREE account unless you've already done so.
Join Rochdale libraries.
eBooks and eAudiobooks from BorrowBox
With BorrowBox you can:
- Borrow up to 5 eBooks and 4 eAudiobooks at a time for FREE, each for up to 14 days.
- Read or listen on many digital devices.
- Reserve eBooks and eAudiobooks that are currently on loan to other customers.
- Renew your loans (you can also renew a title once, even if another customer has reserved it).
- Return eBooks and eAudiobooks early if you wish, or just let them return automatically at the end of the loan period – no late return fees.
Use the FREE BorrowBox app
You can enjoy these eBooks and eAudiobooks on Apple and Android devices by using the BorrowBox mobile app. Install it at the Apple App Store for iPhones and iPads or the Google Play Store for Android devices:
Once you’ve installed the app, search for Rochdale Libraries in the ‘Library’ field, and log in using your library membership card number and 4-digit PIN.
Use BorrowBox on other devices
Sign in and visit the 'Help' pages for information and step-by-step instructions on how to use BorrowBox on many devices, including your home computer or laptop -
sign in to Rochdale Libraries online
eMagazines from RBdigital
With eMagazines you can:
- Read full digital copies of your favourite magazines for FREE on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Please note, an app is required for offline reading.
- Choose from over 90 titles covering everything from entertainment to technology.
- Borrow an unlimited number of magazines to keep forever or delete when you want.
eGraphicnovels from ComicsPlus
With eGraphicnovels you can:
- Access thousands of digital graphic novels and comics.
- Read issues immediately – titles are always available.
- Browse the collection easily, anytime, anywhere, with a Web-connected device: tablet, PC or smartphone.