Coronavirus (COVID-19): updates on borrowing toys
Sorry, due to the coronavirus pandemic we're unable to issue toys at present.
We'll continue to monitor the situation closely, carefully and keep this page updated.
Littleborough Families Association, a local charity, donated a selection of new toys to Littleborough Library. The association asked us to keep the toys at Littleborough Library so they can be borrowed easily by Littleborough residents.
How do I borrow toys from Littleborough Library?
Anyone can borrow and return toys for FREE from Littleborough Library.
To borrow a toy, you'll need to:
Join the library, if you're not already a member.
- Decide which toy you'd like to borrow. You can do this:
- Go to Littleborough Library and take your library membership card with you. View Littleborough Library opening times and directions.
- Speak to a member of staff in the library and tell them which toy you'd like to borrow. They will get the toy for you and issue it to you.
What toys can I borrow from the library?
You've over 100 toys to choose from at Littleborough Library suitable for 0-3 year olds, including:
- Puzzles and jigsaws
- Educational toys
- Baby toys
View toys you can borrow on the library catalogue
How many toys can I borrow from the library?
You can borrow one toy for 3 weeks. You can renew the toy if you'd like to keep it longer.
Why should I borrow toys from the library?
There are a number of benefits to borrowing toys for your child to play with, such as:
- It's good for the environment as toys get reused instead of being thrown away.
- Your child can try different toys before you buy them.
- You'll save space on toy storage.