Opening times at Spotland Library
The library is open during the following hours, we're closed on bank holidays.
2pm - 5.30pm
- Learn my Way, 10am–11am
- Learn my Way, 11am–12noon (book classes by arrangement)
- Health Trainers Sessions, 2.30pm-4.30pm (every 3 weeks starting 3, August 2015)
- Reading Group, 6.15pm- 7.15pm (monthly, dates decided at group meetings)
- Walking for Health. Weekly, 10am-11.30am. All welcome and refreshments available
- Reading Group, 2pm-3pm, 1st Thursday of the month
- Spotland Scribblers, a writing group for people who enjoy expressing themselves through their own creative writing, 2pm-3.30pm, 2nd Thursday of the month
- Rhythm and Rhyme (under 2 years), 9.45am-10.30am
- Rhythm and Rhyme (aged 2-5 years), 10.45am-11.30am
- Stitch 'n' Chat, 2pm-4pm
Events in our libraries
We have lots of special events and activities taking place in our libraries across the borough.
Bookstart Bear Club sessions
Bookstart Bear Club sessions inspire a love of reading that will give children a flying start in life.
IT training sessions
Knowing how to use a computer and the internet can help make life a lot easier, you can join our free IT courses whatever your skill level. From starting with a keyboard and mouse, email to shopping online and much more.
Lots of people enjoy discussing books with other readers, many of our libraries host reading groups.
Find a reading group near you.
How to get there
Rochdale OL12 7AL
0300 303 8876