View opening times, facilities, activities and more at Milnrow Library.
Opening times at Milnrow Library
The library is open during the following hours, we're closed on bank holidays.
Milnrow Library has:
- Books in large print, graphic novels and audiobooks
- FREE public WiFi
- Photocopiers and scanners
- A study area and a children and teenager area
- Books for sale
- Local history resources
- Space for meetings
- Phones - you can use these to call any of our council phone numbers for FREE, including our contact centre
FREE compostable bags for your kitchen caddy
Activities at Milnrow Library
There are a number of regular activities taking place at Milnrow Library:
- Walking Group - Mondays, 10am-12noon
- Knit and Natter group - Mondays, 2pm-4pm
- Creative writing group - every other Monday, 5pm-7pm
- IT training sessions
- Stories and songs for 0-12 month olds - Tuesdays, 10am-10.45am. Ran by SureStart.
- Stories and songs for 1-5 year olds - Tuesdays, 10.45am-11.30am. Ran by SureStart.
- Family History - Tuesdays, 2pm-4pm
- Poetry group - every other Thursday, 11am
- Craft Together - Fridays, 10am-12noon. Crochet, sewing, card making or knitting. Materials are not provided.
Events in our libraries
We have lots of special events taking place in our libraries across the borough.
Bookstart Bear Club sessions
Bookstart Bear Club sessions inspire a love of reading that will give children a flying start in life.
Find your next local Bookstart Bear Club session
IT training sessions
Knowing how to use a computer and the internet can help make life a lot easier, you can join our free IT courses whatever your skill level. From starting with a keyboard and mouse, email to shopping online and much more.
See a list of IT training sessions in libraries
Lots of people enjoy discussing books with other readers, many of our libraries host reading groups.
Find a reading group near you
How to get to Milnrow Library
Milnrow OL16 3PS
0300 303 8876