If you're a member of Rochdale borough libraries, you have your own library account.
Register for a library account
You'll need to join the library to get your own account.
You can login to your library account as soon as you've completed the online form to join the library.
Login to your library account
To login to your library account, you'll need:
- Your library card number.
- Your 4-digit pin number which you were asked to make when you joined the library. If you've forgotten your pin, request your pin by email.
Benefits of your library account
Once you've logged in to your account, you can:
- Reserve and request items from the library catalogue.
- Renew items you've borrowed.
- Write reviews of books you've borrowed.
- See what fines you have.
- See what books you currently have on loan and what books you've borrowed in the past.
- View the details we hold and update your contact details.