Most sport and fitness activities and clubs in the borough are run by Your Trust. Your Trust is the trading name for the Rochdale Boroughwide Cultural Trust. It's an independent company limited by guarantee and is a registered charity.
Your Trust's purpose is to plan and manage the delivery of high quality, enjoyable, affordable, accessible cultural provision in Rochdale Borough that gives residents and visitors the opportunity to keep fit, and lead a healthy, creative, active lifestyle of their choice.
Activities offered by Your Trust
Link4Life offer many sports and fitness activities across Rochdale borough, including:
Cycling – including mountain biking
Accessible sports for people with disabilities
- Football and other ball sports – such as basketball, netball and volleyball
- Fitness classes – such as Zumba, spinning, Pilates and yoga
- Cricket, golf and indoor bowls
- Martial arts and boxing
- Water sports
- Racquet sports – such as badminton, tennis and squash
- Rugby union, rugby league and tag rugby
Join a sports club
There's a range of organisations and clubs for you to join in the borough. From angling and archery to cheerleading and cricket.
Sports and fitness centres
See what activities and sports are available at the following Your Trust centres across the borough.