PossAbilities Employment offer services to help people with disabilities to find and explore training and employment opportunities.
They offer their services to anyone with a disability, including those with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
PossAbilities Employment services
A flexible service is offered to meet your particular needs, including:
- Career and vocational guidance.
- Support at college or work.
- Help with securing appropriate training opportunities.
- Work preparation.
- Help with CVs and application forms.
- Support with finding and holding down a job.
- Benefits advice.
- Social Care support, advice and guidance.
- Support with volunteering opportunities and work experience.
Work Choice programme with PossAbilities Employment
PossAbilities Employment also offer a DWP supported employment programme called Work Choice.
This is offered to people within the borough of Rochdale who have a disability, mental health need or a health condition that makes finding and keeping a job difficult.
For more information about any of PossAbilities Employment's services, get in touch with them using the contact details on this page.