Employment Links Partnership provides a professional free of charge employment service to the people of Rochdale Borough. They link local people to local jobs.
The partnership offers information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. They offer confidential and impartial advice, supported by qualified careers advisers.
Helping you with careers decisions and planning
- Providing confidential and impartial 1-to-1 support.
- Providing career choices and action plans.
- Help you identify transferrable skills.
Support you in reviewing your skills and abilities and develop new goals
- Exploring the skills and capabilities you have to offer.
- Help you find appropriate training and courses.
- Assist with re-training and up-skilling.
Motivate you to implement your plan of action
- Reviewing your experience and CV.
- Advice on completing application forms and CV writing techniques.
- Offering interview techniques, mock interviews and telephone techniques.
Enable you to make the best use of high quality career related tools
- Matching your skills to employment opportunities.
- Signposting you to professional advice regarding in-work benefits.
- Providing further education information and lifelong learning.