PossAbilities Employment offers services to help people with a disability, including those with learning disabilities and mental health needs, to explore training and employment opportunities.
A flexible service is offered to meet your particular needs, including:
- Career and vocational guidance.
- Support at college or work.
- Help with securing appropriate training opportunities.
- Work preparation.
- Help with CVs and application forms.
- Support with finding and holding down a job.
- Benefits advice.
- Social Care support, advice and guidance.
- Support with volunteering opportunities and work experience.
PossAbilities Employment also offers a DWP Supported Employment Programme called,
Work Choice, which is delivered in partnership with the Shaw Trust and ESF. This is a provision offered to people within the borough of Rochdale, who have a disability, mental health need or a health condition that makes finding and keeping a job difficult.