Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
  Non-Javascript users can confirm they have successfully signed out of MyAccount by clicking here

Simple Slider

Find a home

Popular services in this section

Apply for social housing icon

Apply for social housing

We no longer own council houses. They're all owned and managed by Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH).

Registered providers (Housing Associations) icon

Registered providers (Housing Associations)

A list of Housing Associations who provide social housing in the Rochdale borough.

Rent from a private landlord icon

Rent from a private landlord

Find accredited private rented accommodation in Rochdale.

Residential care homes icon

Residential care homes

Care homes provide 24-hour care services including accommodation, meals and personal care.

Exchange your home icon

If you're a Rochdale Boroughwide Housing tenant and you want to move, you can apply for a mutual exchange.

Independent living with support (sheltered housing) icon

Ideal for people aged 60 or over who can manage in their own home but may need a little help to stay independent

More services

Support for ex/armed forces and their families icon

Support for ex/armed forces and their families

Organisations that may be able to help you with housing, benefits and financial advice If you've served in the armed forces.

Homelessness and prevention icon

Homelessness and prevention

Homelessness services are now managed by our housing provider, Rochdale Boroughwide Housing

Gypsy and traveller sites icon

Gypsy and traveller sites

Everyone has rights, including travellers and gypsies and people on whose land unauthorised camping takes place.


Other services

Council houses

All council houses have been transferred to Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH). All social rented housing needs are met by registered providers in the area.