The best way to find out about fostering and decide whether it's right for you is to come and meet the team. It doesn't matter if you're ready to apply or if you just want to find out a bit more.
As we can't meet in our usual public venues we're meeting online using Zoom secure video call. You will get a short presentation from our friendly fostering team, who will be happy to answer any questions, and you can speak to foster carers about the challenges and rewards of all aspects of fostering.
There will then be an opportunity to go into a private virtual room with a member of our team if you wish to discuss your specific circumstances or ask any private questions.
October dates and times
Here are the times and dates for the online fostering sessions in October 2020.
- Thursday, 1 October 2020, 6pm-7pm
- Tuesday, 6 October 2020, 2pm-3pm
- Thursday, 15 October 2020, 6pm-7pm
- Tuesday, 20 October 2020, 12 noon-1pm
- Thursday, 29 October 2020, 6pm-7pm
November dates and times
Here are the times and dates for the online fostering sessions in November 2020.
- Tuesday, 3 November 2020, 12 noon-1pm
- Thursday, 12 November 2020, 6pm-7pm
- Tuesday, 17 November 2020, 4pm-5pm
- Thursday, 26 November 2020, 6pm-7pm
December dates and times
Here are the times and dates for the online fostering sessions in December 2020.
- Tuesday, 1 December 2020, 12 noon-1pm
- Thursday, 10 December 2020, 6pm-7pm
How to join the fostering information session
You can join the Zoom call in your internet browser, or download the Zoom app beforehand which is quick, easy and free.
firstname.lastname@example.org at any time before 12 noon on the day of the event you want to join the call to let us know.
- We'll send you a link to the session for you to click on and join the call.
Events and activities are not organised by Rochdale Borough Council unless stated otherwise. Neither is Rochdale Borough Council responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. If you are under 18, ask your parent/guardian before taking part in any event or activity.