Skip to main content Skip to accessibility

Discretionary Crisis Fund

Money advice from Citizens Advice Bureau

Popular services in this section

Apply for an award icon

Apply for an award

A Discretionary Crisis Fund is available for people who are struggling to manage their finances.

Getting help icon

Getting help

Benefits, employment, housing and money advice.

Frequently asked questions icon

Frequently asked questions

Access frequently asked questions about the Discretionary Crisis Fund.