If you pay your Council Tax to us, you've the option to get your bills online instead of through the post. We call this e-Billing.
If you sign-up for e-Billing, you'll:
- Get an email notification when your bill is available to view on MyAccount.
- Receive your Council Tax bill and supporting information from us using MyAccount.
- Be able to view your bills on MyAccount at any time.
- Be able to go back to receiving your bills through the post if you change your mind.
Sign-up or amend your Council Tax e-Billing
You'll need to have a MyAccount to sign-up or amend your e-Billing details.
- Sign in or register for MyAccount using the link below.
- Add your Council Tax account, if you haven't already done so. You'll need your 8 digit Council Tax reference number which you can find on your bill. You'll also need to answer a few security questions.
- From your online Council Tax account, follow the link for e-Billing sign-up/amend.
What are the additional benefits of e-Billing?
If you sign-up for Council Tax e-Billing:
- You'll access your bills faster online rather than through the post.
- You'll be able to access your bill 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You'll be improving the environment by helping us use less paper.
- You'll help us save money on printing and postage costs.
- Every person on your Council Tax bill will be able to get their own email notifications.
- You can download and print your bill if you still need to.