Everyone who is entitled to vote will receive a poll card about 2 weeks before election day. This poll card will give you details of your polling station. If you do not receive your card or have mislaid it and are unsure of where to go to vote, please contact our Electoral Services Office.
Polling stations open from 7am-10pm on polling day.
Where's my polling station?
Enter your postcode to find your polling station to see where you can go to vote.
How to vote in a polling station
Here's what to do if you're visiting a polling station to cast your vote.
- Go to the desk and tell the staff your name and address. They will give you your ballot paper.
- Take your ballot paper to a voting booth.
- Read the instructions in the booth and mark your ballot paper.
- When you have marked your ballot paper, fold it so that nobody can see how you have voted.
- Put your folded ballot paper into the ballot box.