Conclusion of the audit of accounts 2016-2017
In accordance with the Audit Commission Act 1998, section 14 and the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015, regulations 16 & 26 notice is hereby given that the audit of the accounts for the financial year 2016/17 of the borough of Rochdale have been concluded.
The rights conferred on Local government electors by section 25 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 are to inspect and make copies of:
- The statement of accounts prepared by the authority
- The local auditor's certificate that the audit of the authority's accounts including that statement has been completed
- The local auditor's opinion on the statement of accounts
- Any public interest report relating to the authority or an entity connected with it, and
- Any recommendation relating to the authority or an entity connected with it
The accounts will be available for inspection on working days between 10am and 4pm on and after 28 July 2017, from Finance Services, No 1 Riverside, Smith Street, Rochdale, OL16 1XU. Alternatively, a copy of the Accounts and Auditor’s opinion is available from the above office upon application in writing or by telephone (01706 924888).
Dated: Wednesday 26 July 2017.
Chief Financial Officer
Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council
Number One Riverside