Holiday clubs are run throughout the borough during school holiday periods.
- A holiday club might be for you if you need affordable childcare during school holidays.
- Places can be limited and it's recommended to book in advance.
- Holiday clubs can be run by us, by individuals or by a private organisation.
- Usually sessions are for a full or half day.
Most childcare providers caring for children aged under 8 must be registered with Ofsted.
Normally maintained and independent schools and academies that want to provide holiday clubs for children aged 3 and over - where at least 1 child is also a pupil of the school - don't need a separate Ofsted registration.
- Ofsted doesn't make a judgement about the quality of the care provided.
- If the holiday club is also registered on the Early Years Register, the inspection also evaluates and reports on the quality and standards of the early years provision.
How do I know if they are Ofsted registered?