Holiday clubs are run throughout the borough during school
Places can be limited and it’s recommended to book in
- Holiday clubs can either be run by us, by individuals or by a
- Normally, sessions can be a full, or half day.
A Holiday club might be for you if
- You need affordable childcare during school holidays.
Most childcare providers caring for children under eight
years-old must be registered with Ofsted.
Normally maintained, independent schools or academies who want
to directly provide holiday clubs for children aged three and over,
where at least one child is a pupil of the school do not need a
separate Ofsted registration.
- Ofsted does not make a judgement about the quality of the care
- If the holiday club is also registered on the Early Years
Register, the inspection also evaluates and reports on the quality
and standards of the early years provision.
How do I know if they are Ofsted Registered?
- The registered person must display their certificate of
registration on the premises on which the childcare is
- Every registered setting has a Unique Reference Number (URN),
beginning with EY if they are registered on the Early Years
- If the holiday club is operated by a school, you can check the
school’s inspection report.
Go to the Ofsted site and enter the URN to search for their