Free recruitment support is provided to local employers in the borough of Rochdale by Employment Links Partnership. It offers a bespoke service designed to match the needs of each business.
- Integrated Business Support packages for expanding and relocating businesses in the Borough. Local authority and Rochdale Development Agency services are incorporated including procurement, premises, transport, supply chain and regional grants.
- Highly experienced and fully qualified advisers leading on effective and bespoke training and recruitment campaigns, minimising employer HR recruitment resource and cost.
- Dedicated recruitment and training solutions for businesses locating on Kingsway Business Park, with experience in replicating internal assessment and recruitment processes for both small and large employers regardless of vacancy numbers.
- Extensive borough employer base expertise allowing for up to date labour market information regarding local salary information and numbers of local skilled residents within each sector likely to be attracted to your opportunities.
- The opportunity to attract extra funding as a contribution towards your initial payroll costs when recruiting a borough resident (T&C's apply).
You could be eligible for a wage incentive
Employment Links Partnership is a Work Programme provider, meaning all employers in the borough recruiting an 18-24 year old for 26 weeks or more via the Work Programme are eligible for a wage incentive up to the value of £2,275.