There are many other industrial units to rent across the borough in a range of sizes and price ranges.
Please contact Rochdale Development Agency using the details on this page to enquire about available units. They can help you find vacant properties at business parks and other locations across the borough.
Shop units to rent, Rochdale
- Located at 33-41 Maclure Road, Rochdale OL11 1DN, opposite Rochdale Train Station and tram stop.
- 3 different units available on flexible leases:
- Unit 1 is let - temporary contract available from March 2021.
- Unit 2 is available.
- Unit 3 is under offer.
- You can rent units individually or all 3 together, if available.
- Rent between £10,000 and £20,000 a year, depending on the unit.
Arrange a viewing of the shop units
Contact us to arrange a viewing, get more information or apply to rent a unit.
About the shop units
The shop units:
- Are situated approximately 0.5 miles south of Rochdale town centre.
- Comprise 3 different shop fronts with separate access and electric roller shutters.
- Have previously been used as a shop, cafe and a restaurant. Other potential uses include leisure facilities or gym, subject to planning permission.
- Are connected to mains water and electric. The electric is metered separately for each unit.
Full details and lettings particulars for the shop units (568kb pdf)
Read what others are saying about renting with us
Mark Cryer runs R&B Supplies Ltd from his unit in the Dodgson Street Industrial Estate. His company supplies glassware, crockery and cutlery to the hospitality and catering industry, with clients including local pubs like the Flying Horse and the Healey.
He said: “I like being in a council-run unit because the quality is really high. You know if there’s an issue that needs resolving, it will get sorted quickly and the units are inspected regularly. As it’s the council too, you know you can ring one person and they will deal with any issues, be it environmental or a highways issue or anything.
“It’s a good environment to bring my customers. It’s clean, high quality, there’s lots of free parking and the location, right in between 2 major junctions of the M62, is fantastic. I supply companies all over the North West, so it’s ideal for me.”
Find out about other local business premises
We've a range of properties available in Rochdale borough.