See what industrial and commercial properties are available to rent.
Children's nursery rental opportunity, Heywood
- Nursery now under offer.
- Located at Derby Street, Heywood OL10 4QJ.
- Available to rent from April 2019.
- Negotiable rent for
offers over £25,000 per year.
- Offered on a new 20-year lease with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Apply to rent the children's nursery
email@example.com or ring us on 01706 924170 before the closing date.
- When you contact us, let us know your details and what your rental offer is per year.
Closing date: 5pm on Friday, 29 March 2019.
About the children's nursery
The nursery boasts:
- A prominent position in a densely populated area of residential and commercial dwellings.
- Public transport facilities and the motorway close at hand.
- Ideal position for attracting children from the immediate area, neighbouring towns and those with parents who pass the nursery on their commute.
- A car park on site.
- 3 main principal children's rooms, which are conveniently located on ground level.
- An ideal childcare environment, with modern children's toilet and changing facilities
- A large outdoor playground.
- A meeting room, a kitchen, 2 offices and a reception and waiting area.
Dodgson Street Industrial Estate - new units to rent
We've built 7 brand new units on our Dodgson Street Industrial Estate.
Register your interest in renting a unit on Dodgson Street Industrial Estate
If any of our Dodgson Street Industrial Estate units listed below are available, you can register your interest in renting it.
Our units are let using tenancy-at-will agreements. This means units can become available very quickly, so you can also register your interest in a unit that's already let. If you register interest, we'll let you know if it becomes available straight away.
To register your interest:
- Complete the form below and email it to us at
- You'll need to give the name and number of the unit you're interested in.
- Once you've emailed your form to us, we'll get in touch with you within 7 working days to discuss next steps.
If you'd like to ask a question before registering your interest, you can get in touch by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01706 927000.
About Dodgson Street Industrial Estate units
Dodgson Street Industrial Estate is an ideal location close to all the major transport links and Rochdale town centre. If you're a small business looking for dedicated business space, this could be your ideal solution.
With so few small units coming onto the market, this is a unique opportunity for sole traders and businesses that need space, but don't want to pay over the odds for units too big for their needs.
- Sizes start at 750 square feet – ideal for small businesses and start ups.
- Mezzanines available, so you can expand as your business grows.
- Easy in, easy out annual tenancy-at-will agreements.
- Ideal location - 5 minute drive from the M62 and close to Rochdale railway station, the Metrolink network and Rochdale town centre.
- A landlord you can trust – the units will be managed by us, the council.
|Unit number||Size - square metres||Size - square feet||Availability||Rent - £ per week|
|10||104.98||1,130||Let - not available ||Price on application |
|11||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|12||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|13||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|14||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|15||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|16||104.98||1,130||Let - not available||Price on application |