Children's Day Nursery, Derby Street, Heywood, OL10 4QJ
Available to rent from Spring 2019. Offers over £25,000 per year.
An exciting opportunity to acquire the lease of a substantial former children's day nursery, close to Heywood town centre.
This purpose built property occupies a prominent position in a densely populated area of residential and commercial dwellings, with public transport facilities and the motorway close at hand.
The property is therefore ideally positioned for attracting children from the immediate locality, neighbouring towns as well as those who commute en-route to their workplace.
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Car park
- New negotiable lease available
- 3 main principal children's rooms, which are conveniently located on ground level
- An ideal childcare environment, with modern children's toilet/changing facilities
- Large outdoor playground
- Large flexible meeting room, a kitchen, 2 offices, a reception and waiting area
The property is being offered for rental by way of a new 20 lease with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Closing date for offers, 5pm on Friday, 29 March 2019.
email@example.com or phone 01706 924170.
Dodgson Street Industrial Estate - new units to rent
We've built 7 brand new units on our Dodgson Street Industrial Estate.
Register your interest in renting a unit on Dodgson Street Industrial Estate
If any of our Dodgson Street Industrial Estate units listed below are available, you can register your interest in renting it.
Our units are let using tenancy-at-will agreements. This means units can become available very quickly, so you can also register your interest in a unit that's already let. If you register interest, we'll let you know if it becomes available straight away.
To register your interest:
- Complete the form below and email it to us at
- You'll need to give the name and number of the unit you're interested in.
- Once you've emailed your form to us, we'll get in touch with you within 7 working days to discuss next steps.
If you'd like to ask a question before registering your interest, you can get in touch by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01706 927000.
About Dodgson Street Industrial Estate units
Dodgson Street Industrial Estate is an ideal location close to all the major transport links and Rochdale town centre. If you're a small business looking for dedicated business space, this could be your ideal solution.
With so few small units coming onto the market, this is a unique opportunity for sole traders and businesses that need space, but don't want to pay over the odds for units too big for their needs.
- Sizes start at 750 square feet – ideal for small businesses and start ups.
- Mezzanines available, so you can expand as your business grows.
- Easy in, easy out annual tenancy-at-will agreements.
- Ideal location - 5 minute drive from the M62 and close to Rochdale railway station, the Metrolink network and Rochdale town centre.
- A landlord you can trust – the units will be managed by us, the council.
|Unit number||Size - square metres||Size - square feet||Availability||Rent - £ per week|
|10||104.98||1,130||Let - not available ||Price on application |
|11||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|12||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|13||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|14||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|15||69.68||750||Let - not available||Price on application |
|16||104.98||1,130||Let - not available||Price on application |