Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
  Non-Javascript users can confirm they have successfully signed out of MyAccount by clicking here

Food export certificate

​​​​​If you have a food business and wish to export your produce, you may be required to have a health certificate for export by the country of destination.

Applying for a health certificate​

Firstly, contact the embassy or consulate of the country you wish to export to and they will supply the details and format required for the certificate. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office​ website allows you to search for an embassy.

You should then contact us and provide us with this information.

Please note that we will not supply a certificate unless you have registered your food business.

How much does it cost?​

Food export certificates cost £83 excluding VAT.

Related pages


0300 303 8871

Phone: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
Closed for training Monday 11am-11.30am.

Public Protection Service​​
Number One Riversid​e​
Smith Street
Rochdale OL16 1XU