The Business Growth Hub provides access to growth programmes, expertise and information.
Get ready for Brexit
The government says the UK will leave the EU on 31 October 2019.
Preparing your business for Brexit with the Business Growth Hub
Are you confused about how Brexit might impact your business? The Business Growth Hub has the latest news, practical guides and advisers ready to help you continue to grow your business as the UK exits the European Union.
You can access the following Brexit support from the Business Growth Hub:
- Brexit toolkit
- Weekly Brexit updates
- Summaries of potential outcomes for businesses if there's a no deal Brexit
- Advisers you can contact for support or information specific to your circumstances
What else does the Business Growth Hub offer?
The Business Growth Hub offers dedicated advisors who are passionate about giving businesses and entrepreneurs access to growth programmes, expertise and information.
Business Growth Hub advisors are experienced business people in their own right. Many are specialists who have successfully set up and grown their own businesses.
The Business Growth Hub can offer support with:
- Finding the finance your business needs to grow
- Discovering new ways to take a product or service to market
- Learning about the latest technologies
- Learning about business thinking
Business Growth Hub events
The Business Growth Hub holds and promotes a range of events across Greater Manchester: