Making a good first impression is vital, as is creating a workplace environment that's clean and hygienic for your staff and visitors. Our award winning team will take care of all your cleaning and related needs, tailoring the service to meet your requirements. We can supply local staff and use the latest energy efficient equipment and methods with biodegradable cleaning products.
Who we work with
- Schools, colleges and higher education buildings
- Industrial premises
- Post construction and refurbishment works
- Bespoke clients
- Retail and leisure premises
- Public buildings including libraries
- External areas including yards and car parks
What we can offer - cleaning, caretaking and site management services
- Quality flexible service within an agreed budget to suit your needs.
- Cover for sickness absence, either as part of the contract or as an additional ad-hoc service.
- Assistance in the recruitment, selection and training of all staff.
- Effective, value for money procurement process.
- Where the staff are employed by us, assistance with personnel issues, including grievance or disciplinary matters
- Bespoke smart uniforms for all staff who have access to all necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) to support all duties.
- Organisation of caretaking operations, generally within the hours 6am–9pm, Monday to Friday, though this can be changed to meet your needs.
- Provision of all cleaning equipment, machinery, materials and relevant maintenance.
- Regular Quality Assurance inspections.
- Timely processing of orders for cleaning items
- Induction and training of all staff and provision of Health and Safety manuals to include all risk assessments, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) , hazard data sheets and Safe Working Practices and Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR).
- Site based cleaning staff can be employees of the business/school or be managed by us.
Major incidents expertise
We can respond quickly and effectively to major incidents such as floods, fire or vandalism.
We were a recent winner at the 2016 Resilience Award at the Alarm Risk Awards, for our prompt action following the devastating floods in Rochdale in 2015. The judges' comments were:
"The response that followed was quick and thorough, involving the collaboration, innovation and public spirit of Rochdale Borough Council and the wider community."
'Best Public Sector Cleaning Team in the UK'
Our team collected the award for the 'Best Public Sector Cleaning Team in the UK' at the Cleaning Team of the Year 2017 Awards, sponsored by the Association of Building Cleaning Direct Service Providers (ABCD) and Denis Rawlins. The judges said:
"Rochdale's standards of cleanliness were exceptional, which is no mean feat when you consider they have to maintain an old Victorian town hall which is increasingly being booked for high profile and diverse events such as weddings, festivals, conferences, boxing matches, filming, concerts and exhibitions."
Get in touch
We continually strive to exceed expectations by providing a second to none, flexible, value for money service. Please feel free to contact us using the details on this page for an informal chat or to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements.