Fresh Kitchen is our catering service for schools, colleges and work canteens. Our catering specialists create nutritious and delicious menus that both children and staff can enjoy.
What we can offer
- Provision of your meal service with a choice menu produced to national nutritional standards and a selection of hot and cold meals including vegetarian and halal options where appropriate. Special diets catered for on production of a diet sheet from the dietician.
- Thorough recruitment, selection and training process for all catering staff.
- Cover for sickness absence provided as part of the contract. Cover for businesses who don't have a contract with us can be provided as a part of an additional ad-hoc service.
- Provision of all materials and food required for the catering service.
- Cleaning of kitchen and dining areas on request.
- Quality Assurance (QA) checks.
- Health and Safety inspection of structure and catering equipment carried out by our qualified QA manager.
- Implementation and maintenance of chemicals in accord with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health legislation.
- Compliance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point legislation.
- Work in partnership with environmental health officers to ensure you are compliant with all current food legislation.
- Marketing of the catering service to all stakeholders.
- Nutritionally analysed menus on request.
- Ensuring all food complies with allergens policies.
- Training and management of staff to industry standards for food hygiene.
- The kind of food experience for your employees and customers that encourages repeat custom.
Focusing on delicious food
Fresh and tasty food helps motivate children and staff and can be attributed to improving their performance. That's why our catering specialists, executive chef and chefs strive to create nutritious and delicious menus that everyone enjoys. We work with global and local suppliers who guarantee they will deliver high-quality products on time. Thanks to our wide range of favourable procurement agreements, we can tailor individual and efficient catering solutions that are great value for money.
Of course, there's more to delivering excellent food than sourcing, preparing and cooking the right ingredients. We provide bespoke solutions for schools, colleges and office canteens that save you time and money. We'll sit down with you and discuss your requirements. From there, our team will design and deliver services that match your culture, delight your staff, and adapt easily to your changing needs.
Only competent, trustworthy and trained people have what it takes to provide a faultless service. That's why we invest in training, overseeing and motivating our employees. Our teams regularly attend training programmes and seminars that offer the latest knowledge and insights on diets, allergens, food production and hygiene.
Healthy Catering Award winners
All our schools have gained the gold level of excellence in the Greater Manchester Healthier Catering Award Scheme. To achieve this award, school kitchens must attain a level 5 in the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme and excel in their commitment to recycling and providing allergen information to all customers.
Maureen Walsh, Social Inclusion Manager, St Vincent's Housing Association says:
"We were really pleased with the food prepared and ready for our project … Gareth (and Maureen) accommodated all our needs for healthy and innovative salads and foods as per our specification. We had really positive feedback and have to say we are more than grateful to this Team for their help and assistance and their flexibility that made our job much easier".
Get in touch
We continually strive to exceed expectations by providing a second to none, flexible, value for money service. Please feel free to contact us using the details on this page for an informal chat or to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements.