Providing great value services you can rely on
We're based in Rochdale, working across Greater Manchester. We usually provide all our services in-house, without needing external contractors. However where applicable we can arrange and manage these on your behalf. The cost of supplies, equipment and materials can be one of the biggest outlays. We're well aware of your need to ensure value for money and will assist you in reducing these budgets without affecting service delivery.
All our staff have DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance and are fully qualified, receiving regular refresher training to keep up to date with changes to regulation, statutory and industry standards.
Here's feedback from some of our satisfied customers:
- "I'm happy to say that Ashfield Valley has received excellent advice and support from your team, and we are happy to recommend you to other schools. You have always responded promptly to our enquiries" -
Liz Palmer, Head teacher, Ashfield Valley Primary
- "We have always received a professional and reliable service. Their staff are helpful, informative and very knowledgeable and will always offer technical advice when needed. We also buy into the Service Level; Agreement for servicing and inspection of our equipment and appliances. This offers peace of mind, not only that servicing is being carried out when it should be, but that it is being inspected in accordance with the correct and up-to-date legislation. This also saves time in seeking the contractor giving best value, as this is all being done through Rochdale Borough Council" -
Sandra Kayes, School Business Manager, Meanwood Community Nursery and Primary School
- "Using the service provides reassurance that many important legal health and safety requirements are met with the backing of Rochdale Borough Council whilst checks are carried out by contractors who have been vetted and who have all the necessary qualifications and insurance cover. Using the services frees up time to deal with the other areas of a Business Manager's role. The service I value the most is the Technical Advice and Guidance as I feel able to ting up anytime with property related queries and am always happy with the level of service received and your willingness to come out to see us and look at problems/offer solutions" -
Kath Sutcliffe, School Business Manager, Norden Community Primary School
- "After many years of buying back into the Service Level Agreement I can confidently say that the services provided have been excellent. Confidence in knowing that the staff are all covered by current DBS regulations and third party insurance and are pleasant to work with and more than capable of carrying out a complex range of works has developed into a very good working relationship, making my position as School Business Manager/Site Manager much easier. The knowledge that one phone call can arrange for the most simple operation to be carried out quickly or to start full scale tendering procedures for major building works all supervised by an excellent team of staff. Keep up the good work and I look forward to carrying on the good relationship for many years to come in these very challenging times" -
Robert Greensmith, School Business Manager, Healey Foundation Primary School
- "Following the completion of the extensive kitchen work at Newhey Community Primary School which was organised and implemented through Property Services and Facilities Management I would just like to thank all those involved for their professionalism and dedication in getting the work completed. From the tendering process through to completion by CES Ltd, I was kept fully involved and informed (even through holiday periods) and the dedication in getting the work completed in such a short timescale imposed by the school was a credit to all concerned. We pride ourselves at Newhey CP school in expecting extremely high standards and our kitchen facilities are no exception. The work that Facilities Management and Property Services have achieved with the refurbishment of the kitchen has upheld and exceeded those high standards. Many thanks once again for providing such an excellent service and I look forward to continuing to work with such a dedicated team of people within your service" -
Clair Gooding, Head teacher, Newhey CP School
- "Massive compliments and praise for Bill and Bill – neither of them have stopped! They are pleasant, they will do anything I ask of them and have worked so hard. Phil has been really supportive in helping me address a number of matters with contractors we've had in. They are a credit (as is the wonderful Julie who coordinates it all) to your team and it is a pleasure to have them in our school" -
Nicola Brogan, Head teacher, Woodland Community Primary School
- "We were really pleased with the food prepared and ready for our project … Gareth (and Maureen) accommodated all our needs for healthy and innovative salads and foods as per our specification. We had really positive feedback and have to say we are more than grateful to this Team for their help and assistance and their flexibility that made our job much easier"-
Maureen Walsh, Social Inclusion Manager, St Vincent's Housing Association
- "Thank you for your help and support with our school. This site is probably one of the most complicated and most difficult that you have to manage. Peter is always here for us to offer good advice and try to maximise the inadequate resources that we have! Peter has visited us a number of times to work alongside our site supervisor guiding him in setting project plans premises maintenance timetables, monitoring schedules and managing staff. Peter has also supported the site supervisor in monitoring the work of premises staff and carrying out inspections. Our premises staff are now much better at planning for work that needs to be done, allocating time to tasks and ensuring that all areas of school are ready for the pupils. Peter's advice has always been of the highest quality, and his professional approach to working with our staff has been much appreciated" -
Martine Sinker, Head teacher, Littleborough School
Get in touch
We continually strive to exceed expectations by providing a second to none, flexible, value for money service. Please feel free to contact us, for an informal chat or to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements.
Or call 01706 925762.