Premium real Christmas trees, plants and gift vouchers are now available to brighten up your home this festive period.
How to order
There are a number of ways you can order from us. Stocks are limited and will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
Come and visit us: you can visit us, browse and pay for items during our opening times.
Order by email: email
firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number and we'll ring you to take your order. Card payment can be taken over the phone and we'll confirm a time for delivery or collection.
Order over the phone: you can order Christmas trees over the phone and have these delivered to your home. We can also take orders for plants, but these will need to be collected in person from the nursery. Please ring us on 0161 653 3624.
Friday: 9am–12 noon
- Saturday and Sunday: 9.30am–3.30pm
Bowlee Plant Nursery will close from Thursday, 23 December 2021 and reopen on Tuesday, 4 January 2022.
How to find Bowlee Plant Nursery
Bowlee Plant Nursery is in Bowlee, Middleton, next to David Lloyd Health Club.
Bowlee Plant Nursery
Heywood Old Road
Find Bowlee Plant Nursery on Google Maps
Plants, trees and stands available to buy
Nordmann Fir Christmas trees
- 5 foot Nordmann Fir: £40
- 6 foot Nordmann Fir: £45
- 7 foot Nordmann Fir: £49
- 8 foot Nordmann Fir: £55
Fraser Fir Christmas trees
- 5 foot Fraser Fir: £40
- 6 foot Fraser Fir: £45
Plants and tree stands
- Small cyclamen flowering: £4.95 each or 3 for £13
- Large cyclamen flowering: £4.95 each or 3 for £13
- Red, white or pink poinsettia: £3.95 each or 3 for £11
- Mixed plant bowls: from £8.50 each
- Reusable tree stand with water reservoir: £8.50 each
We have £10, £15, £20 and £25 gift vouchers available.
We can deliver within the borough of Rochdale or within a 5-mile radius of the borough boundaries.
- Delivery within the borough of Rochdale: £10
- Delivery within a 5-mile radius outside the borough: £20
Helping to keep you safe
We've put the following coronavirus (COVID-19) measures in place to keep you safe:
- All trees will be displayed outdoors.
- Staff on site will handle the trees for you to view.
- We've installed hand sanitiser stations for you to use.