We're committed to helping support our local community to mark the centenary. If you're
planning an event there are various ways we can assist including:
Do get in touch if you need any assistance. If you need funding for a centenary project please contact your local
Heritage Lottery Fund office, who can offer help and advice on developing your application.
- Assist you in organising it.
- Put you in touch with key contacts.
- Contact other organisations on your behalf.
- Advertise your event on the council's website.
- Promote your event alongside other events both locally and nationally across different media channels including social media.