Your Parent Portal account is the fastest way to apply for a number of services relating to your child.
Please note the Parent Portal will be unavailable at approximately 7.15am every day for around 5 minutes for daily maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Sign in or register for a Parent Portal account
You need an email address to register for an account.
What you can do with your Parent Portal account
Once you've logged in to your account, you can:
- Apply for a school place.
- View which school your child has been offered.
- Check if you're eligible for a funded 30-hour childcare place.
- Apply for a funded childcare place for 2 year olds.
- Apply for a portage home visiting service for pre-school children with SEND.
- Receive updates and notifications regarding your applications.
- Easily make amendments to your existing applications